The service for handling recruitments and simplifying the hiring process (the "Service") is powered by Teamtailor on behalf of iZettle AB (publ), 556806-0734, Regeringsgatan 59, 111 56 Stockholm, Sweden ("Controller" “we” “us”, ”our”).
It is important that the persons using the Service and individuals about whom we process personal data ("Users”, ”you”) feel safe with, and are informed about, how we handle User's personal data in the recruitment process.
We strive to maintain the highest possible standard regarding the protection of personal data.
We are the Controller in accordance with current privacy legislations – in other words, where we decide the purposes (why the personal data is collected) and means (which personal data is collected, for how long it is stored, etc) of the processing. The Users’ personal data is processed with the purpose of managing and facilitating recruitment of employees to our business.
2. Collection of personal data
We are responsible for the processing of the personal data that the Users contribute to the Service, or for the personal data that we in other ways collect with regards to the Service.
When and how we collect personal data
We collect personal data about Users from Users when Users;
- make an application through the Service or otherwise, add personal data about themselves either personally or by using a third-party source such as Facebook or LinkedIn;
- use the Service to connect with our staff, add personal data about themselves either personally or by using a third-party source such as Facebook or LinkedIn; and
- provide identifiable data in the chat (provided through the website that uses the Service) and such data is of relevance to the application procedure.
We collect data from third parties, such as Facebook, Linkedin and through other public sources. This is referred to as “Sourcing” and may be manually performed by our employees or automatically in the Service.
Types of personal data collected and processed
The categories of personal data that can be collected through the Service can be used to identify natural persons from names, e-mails, pictures and videos, information from Facebook and LinkedIn-accounts, answers to questions asked through the recruitment process, titles, education and other information that the User or others have provided through the Service. Only data that is relevant for the recruitment process is collected and processed.
Purpose and lawfulness of processing
The purpose of the collection and processing of personal data is to manage recruiting. The lawfulness of the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest to simplify and facilitate recruitment.
Personal data that is processed with the purpose of aggregated analysis or market research is always made unidentifiable. Such personal data cannot be used to identify a certain User. Thus, such data is not considered personal data.
The personal data collected in accordance will be processed according to the below sections ”Storage and transfer” and ”How long the personal data will be processed”.
The consent of the data subject
The User consents to Controller keeping the User´s personal data for future recruitment purposes as long as the Controller deem it necessary with regards to the purpose stated above and until such personal data is no longer of value as potential recruitments.
The User has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time, by contacting Controller using the contact details listed under 9.
Storage and transfers
The personal data collected through the Service is stored and processed inside the EU/EEA, such third country that is considered by the European Commission to have an adequate level of protection, or processed by such suppliers that have entered into such binding agreements that fully comply with the lawfulness of third country transfers (such as Privacy Shield or standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commissions) or other suppliers where adequate safeguards are in place to protect the rights of the data subjects whose data is transferred.
To obtain documentation regarding such adequate safeguards, contact us using the Contact details listed in section 9.
How long the personal data will be processed
If a User does not object, in writing, to the processing of their personal data, the personal data will be stored and processed by us as long as we deem it necessary with regards to the purposes stated above.
Note that an applicant (User) may be interesting for future recruitment and for this purpose we may store Users’ Personal Data until they are no longer of value as potential recruitments. If you as a User wish not to have your Personal Data processed for this purpose (future recruitment) please contact us using the contact details in section 9.
Right to be informed
Right of access
You have the right to make a subject access request about the personal data that we process about you. This can include a query as to whether or not we process any of your personal data.
Right of rectification
Users have the right to, if necessary, rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning that User, via a written request, using the contact details in section 9 below.
Right of erasure
You have the right to erasure if:
- the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected or processed for (and no new lawful purpose exists)
- your particular situation gives you the right to object to processing on grounds of legitimate interest (see more below) and there is no justified reason for continuing the processing;
- the lawful basis for the processing is your consent, and you withdraw your consent, and no other lawful grounds exist,
- processing the personal data has been unlawful, or
- there is a legal obligation for us to erase the data.
Right object the processing of personal data
The User has the right to object to processing based on legitimate interest under certain circumstances.
Right to restrict
You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data. You have this right if
- the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate,
- the processing is unlawful and you ask us to restrict the use of personal data instead of erasing it,
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, unless we still need it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or
- you have objected to the processing claiming that the legal basis of legitimate interest is invalid and are waiting for the verification of this claim.
Right to revoke consent
The User has the right to revoke any consent to processing that has been given by the User to Controller. Using this right may however, mean that the User can not apply for a specific job or otherwise use the Service.
Right to data portability
You have the right to data portability:
- for personal data that you provided to us, and
- if the legal basis for the processing of the personal data is the fulfilment of contract or consent.
We will send a copy of your data in a commonly used and machine-readable format to you or a person/organization appointed by you, where technically feasible and where the exercise by you of this right does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
User has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority regarding the processing of personal data relating to him or her, if the User considers that the processing of personal data infringes the legal framework of privacy law.
5. Transfer of personal data to third party
We will not sell or otherwise transfer Users’ personal data to third parties.
We may transfer Users’ Personal Data to;
- our contractors and sub-contractors, acting as our Processors and Sub-Processors in accordance with our instructions, for the provision of the Service;
- authorities or legal advisors in case criminal or improper behaviour is suspected; and
- authorities, legal advisors or other actors, if required by us according to law or authority’s injunction.
We will only transfer Users’ personal data to third parties that we have confidence in. We carefully choose partners to ensure that the User’s personal data is processed in accordance with current privacy legislations.
We cooperate with the following categories of processors of personal data; Teamtailor, who supplies the Service, server and hosting companies, e-mail reference companies, video processing companies, information-sourcing companies, analytical service companies and other companies with regards to supplying the Service.
6. Aggregated data (non-identifiable personal data)
We may share aggregated data to third parties. The aggregated data has in such instances been compiled from information that has been collected through the Service and can, for example, consist of statistics of internet traffic or the geological location for the use of the Service. The aggregated data does not contain any information that can be used to identify individual persons and is thus not personal data.
For questions, further information about our handling of personal data or for contact with us in other matters, please use the following contact details; iZettle email@example.com